Updated April 20, 2020
We continue to closely monitor the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) on travel, and the information below covers what you need to know about impacted destinations as well as special considerations for bookings.
This page will be updated as information changes.
Destinations with travel modifications
Our approach is guided by our sense of responsibility, at this time, to face uncertainty we have taken specific action regarding the following destinations:
- Spain and Portugal: International travel restrictions have been imposed suspending all regularly scheduled commercial flights in the USA and 26 European countries. We have decided to postpone all CÚRATE Trips affected or that could be affected:
For these existing group bookings we are proposing an alternative date, on the same original conditions and keeping the same prices:
- Portugal April edition 2020: new dates 13 – 22 April 2021
- Catalonia & Andalusia 2020: new dates 26 May – 04 June 2021
- Basque Country Aug. 2020: new dates 24 – 31 August 2021
- Basque Country Sep. 2020: new dates 31 Aug – 07 Sep 2021
- Portugal, Oct. 2020: new dates 28 Sep – 07 Oct 2021
- Madrid & Castile 2020: new dates 01 – 10 November 2021
Portugal April edition 2020 & Catalonia & Andalusia 2020: Exceptionally, cancellation penalties concerning these two trips have been limited to 30% of the trip cost and all refunds will be done by bank transfer. In case you claim to an insurance company, the original cancellation policy in our General Terms & Conditions sent on pdf to you upon signing in will apply, to avoid over-coverage.